Welcome to Jobrapido’s Jobseekers’ Section
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
This section collects the most common questions that Jobseekers asked and aims to give you all the information you need to make your job search smoother and more efficient.
Jobrapido aggregates all jobs posted on various jobsites and corporate sites and allows you to search for them directly on Jobrapido’s website or via mobile app available on iOS and Android.
It’s easy to review job offers from different career and employment sites and stay up-to-date with the latest job opportunities. With Jobrapido you can:
• Search for job ads by keyword and location
• Sort job ads by relevance or by date
• Receive notifications with new jobs and relevant jobs via email or with push notifications
Jobrapido helps to save you time and make your job search more efficient. It offers:
• Email Notifications: after the registration, email notifications will inform you about new jobs in line with your search keywords and profile.
• Mobile App Notifications: after downloading the app, notifications will alert you to new matching jobs.
• Jobrapido’s Facebook Page: regularly shares tips for your job search and career advice.
To create a Jobrapido profile, first register to our service via the ‘Sign Up’ section. This can be found in the top right corner of the Jobrapido website.
Once you have registered, you can access your profile via the ‘Login’ section in the top right corner. To login in either insert your email and password or click on a Job Alert you received from us.
Your profile icon will appear in the top right corner of the Jobrapido page (desktop version), the “Menu” (mobile version) or the “Profile Section” at the bottom of page in the App. You can then enter:
• “MY PROFILE”
• “MY SEARCHES”
• “MY FAVOURITE JOBS”
Edit your profile details e.g. add your first name, surname or change your password if previously set.
Add, delete or change your search keywords for the “What” and the “Where” (plus the distance if it’s applicable).
View and apply to jobs which you have saved previously. You can also delete saved jobs in this section.
To unsubscribe click the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of any Jobrapido email. Alternatively, in the dropdown menu in this FAQ page, choose “Unsubscribe from the Job Alert” and submit the request.
To change email address – this can only be carried out by the user due to privacy reason. It involves two steps:
1) Subscribe to Jobrapido with your new email address
2) Unsubscribe from Jobrapido for your old email address
How to turn off mobile app notifications:
• For iOS: in your iPhone, go to Settings, Notifications, click on “Jobrapido” and deactivate the notifications
• For Android: in your smartphone, go to Settings, Notifications, click on “Jobrapido” and deactivate the notifications
Jobrapido is a job aggregator, as such it publishes all online job postings which are available in one place. By clicking on a specific job within the search results, the job advert will open on the original website where it was posted. The application process should be completed on that specific website and by following the apply instructions provided. Please note the apply process can differ between sites.
Haven’t you found the answer to your question? Write to us!
Here below, choose your question among the ones in the drop down menu. We will be glad to answer to you.